Spiritual Abuse.org is a powerful website (and Facebook page) for those of us in recovery from the United Pentecostal church, The site’s creator, Lois Gibson works hard to share our stories and promote positive healing. She has been incredibly supportive of me for the last several years. She has kindly listed my memoir, The Uncomfortable Confessions Of a Preacher’s Kid, on her book list and I am truly grateful. Please follow the links to check out Gibson’s website or the book title to order.
- Resources for Recovering Karens (Including Me)
- Apocalypse Now
- READ THIS… Joy Unspeakable by Joy Hopper
- Voices of Deconversion Podcast
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- When I Was You: a novel by Amber Garza
- New Forward! Updated Cover!
- Review from Author Amy Fish for Hippocampus Magazine
- The Life After Podcast
- Happy New Year
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news, author updates, resources, and event notifications.